Wednesday 12 December 2012

Oh crap I think I'm over my title

I don't know if I like my blog name anymore. It was so cool when I thought about it and I was clearly going through a Latin phase but I'm not sure now.

Just like Cougar Town I too am rethinking my title.

Oh well I'm sure it will work out - maybe I can rework to be less poncy.

Meanwhile, I went to see David Clayton Thomas from Blood,Sweat and Tears. Now I'd not heard of him but he has worked with some of the top blues and rock stars of the 20 th century.

He was absolutely amazing- there is definitely something to be said about artists of today versus from  the 60s etc.

Look at Bieber, or Minogue or any of the other "voice edit" wonders and it is all about the show. Take all the whistles away and many of them have no musical substance whatsoever. Sadly I think Bieber actually has talent - not Minogue though bleh!

It reminded me why my favorite band is still The Beatles - all these years later there music is still relevant and used as inspiration today and they used to just perform no dancing or light shows or what not.

I'm so excited as the entire remastered Beatles collection is now available on LP.

I've been up again in Wiarton with Jess. I have been there for 12 days. It was snowing a bit while I was up there and I tell you it does make it seem more Christmassy with all the decorations and the snow.

I'll update on that shortly as I need to download photos.


No comments:

Post a Comment