Wednesday 26 September 2012

Changes to blog

Hey all,

There are a few changes to my blog as I am faffing around with it and trying out a few things. It's also driving me insane as I can't get the links straight so please bear with me.

It's fall here now and in honour of the beautiful weather I have changed my theme!

I've changed around the laugh and quotes pages and I've added in handy hints and will add a top ten page. But these aren't working at the moment - links. Grrr. Anyway hopefully I will be up and running by tomorrow as its 10.30pm here now and I've run out of patience.

If you would like to see anything added or have any suggestions email me at annemarie.petersen@gmail.com

Cheers!

xxx AMP

PS you should also be able to subscribe to the pages individually as they have been set up as different blogs linking through with this one there will be a tab on the side just saying follow by email - click on that and she'll be right.

No comments:

Post a Comment