Saturday 21 July 2012

Came a hot Friday

Last Friday in Auckland and it got good.

Headed in to town to say goodbye to the Ports and had after work drinks. Then onto BCC where alcohol was consumed in happy joy.

Jen Jen, Miffy and I then headed to Sals - which was still open at 11pm!! I have never seen a pizza consumed as quickly - we looked like we would have faceplanted it if we could have. Yum ... Sals! The good news is I'll be able to go to New York and get a pizza there - how freaking cool is that!

Me and Hui

Miffy, me, Maria and Jen Jen

Me and Miffy I have no idea who I was on the phone too!

It looks like someone is telling porkies to Jake and I 

Antony, Miffy and Hui

My boys! Jake, Nelly and I

My big Saa!!! 

Huis plural - would this be Hue?

Islanders for life! Although I'm much whiter

Ok I don't know whose palm this is or why you took a photo of it but cheers love random photos

A relatively quiet night I was home asleep by 1am - but I think this little lady was pooped from all the running around this week.

Luckily Dee, Maria and I are booked in for a 1 hour massage in Newmarket today, courtesy of the Hui who treated us lucky ladies.

Pretty sure the AMP meal of the evening is turkey, mash and vege. YUMMMMMMMY!

On the food side still I made cherry pie and I think it looks good! Practicing so I can kick ass for Thanksgiving.


1 comment:

  1. It was a great night. Looking forward to reading about your adventures in Sweden & Canada. I saw this on Hamish & Andy; did you know there is rabbit jumping competitions in Sweden. You've got to go to one when you're there.

    ReplyDelete