Tuesday 17 July 2012

Schnauzers and Snooki

Yesterday I actually ran about and really did heaps of stuff I was very impressed.

I made sure that my sunbed sessions I still have will be valid for when I get back (and getting me tan in time for Vanh and EJ's wedding) I'm such a forward planner now!

I cant do anymore tanning before I leave because a/ I fear I may start to look like one of the cast of Jersey Shore and that is NEVER a good thing and b/ because I'm getting my "semper  fidelis" tattoo done tonight and the rays are not good for it.

Caught up with Andrea and the tarts yesterday - so lovely to see her and I can't wait to try the new horse riding place she has been going to. She's such an unstoppable woman I love it - when she finds something she really likes its full steam ahead.


Above: Andrea and the two tarts - Billie and Kettle her two sweetie pie Schnauzers.

So.... the AMP favourite meal last night was a true Island meal - chop suey - Nana styles YUM. Bless though, you know you come from a Poly family when you look around and all your family is only eating with forks and the guests are eating with knives AND forks. Soo good though and I don't think Aunty Tree makes it so maybe I'll have to do it for them when I'm in Toronto.

This is the 5th day until D-day -or departure day as I've called it and now I'm very wiggly with anticipation. I can't wait to hop off the plane and give my Lillasystar the biggest hug ever!!!! I've been instructed to bring vodka. Stay tuned for our first reunion Systar Mondag.

On the agenda today is FUNDAY. Hui and I are heading to the go-kart track to have a few rounds, then going to see the Seth McFarlane film Ted (apparently its so wrong its right) and then either Rainbows End and /or potentially rifle target practice tonight before my tattoo which should be fun.

One last thing - for those who knew what was happening I had my biopsy results back and I'm going to be alive for another 12 months - I'm sure the Canadian authorities will find that extremely convenient as do I.

Toodle pip and I'll speak to y'all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment