Thursday 19 July 2012

Truants, Tattoos and the return of Pugsy Malone

Right so it's been all Thunderbirds a go the last few days.

Action Day turned into chilling out day with Hui, although it was still packed and I quote from his FB page:


 Nommy lunch! Life is so much better when there are no crowds!
Chilled out with vino - noice!

 A tired Hui

What you can't see here is my face trying not to look like I'm in pain - the tattoo artist Chris is hidden behind me  
The finished product!

We are going to do the go-karting Monday. It's getting harder and harder to fit things in!

Oh and good news Grand Theft Auto 2012 has officially come to a close with Pugsy Malone back safe with me!!! So pleased about that because he's a good car and I'd have hated to lose him. Items stolen, petrol used but apart from that he is safe and sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment