Monday 16 July 2012

With my Princess

What an awesome day!

Yes I spent too much money (replacing items from the grand auto theft of 2012) but 1. I love shopping and 2. I had my beautiful Princess Ivy and my gorgeous friend Miffy with me so it was fun fun fun! Thankfully house and contents reigns supreme!

Miffy, I and the gorgeous Princess Ivy

Chilling out at Botany, even though it was raining, now that it is 7 (SEVEN!!!) days til I leave I am calm but also starting to get the excitement buzz!!!

Headed over to the Hui's for a quick vino then home to the Parentals- Maman has been fantastic and I have been allowed to select ALL my favourite meals for before I go. BOOM is all I can say!

Supposed to be catching up again with Chels tomorrow so hope that's still on and the divine Andrea (horse riding buddy extraordinaire) bit guts that we can't have one last ride before I go but that's on the return trip home top 5 list!! (That an ensuring I faceplant Marmite).

No comments:

Post a Comment